BurgherGray seeking a Marketing Assistant
BurgherGray is seeking Marketing Assistant who will support the work of the Marketing Manager with a special focus on content creation, data management, and digital campaigns. The marketing assistant will be responsible for assisting with the creation of written content that represents BurgherGray brand and assist with identifying opportunities for the firm and its attorneys in develop engaging content to connect with our target audiences and promote the firm.
- Assist with development of overall firm, and individual practice areas, strategic marketing plans.
- Assist in the development, design, and creation of client-focused business development and marketing collateral across various industries and market sectors, for each practice area, including blogs, press releases and more.
- Assist with preserving and promoting firm branding and messaging through maintenance of it’s website.
- Coordinate development of content for digital marketing campaigns including email, newsletters, holiday greetings, social media, and online advertisements.
- Assist with identifying, assessing, and coordinating external focused events, speaking engagements, seminars, conferences, and prepare visual and handout materials for these events.
- Assist with managing the firm’s client relationship management database of current, former, and potential clients to receive newsletters, announcements, client surveys, and other promotional activities.
- Coordinate and prepare pitch meetings and related materials, content or communications for such meetings. Prepare responses to RFPs, client presentations and other deliverables.
- Capture and maintain comprehensive database of the firm’s experience and expertise.
- Other marketing-related duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing; professional services marketing preferred, but not required
- Marketing experience in a law firm setting ideal.
Submit your application to email@example.com
1350 Broadway | Suite 1510
New York, NY 10018
T: 646.513.3231 | F: 646.561.9866