Webinar: Struggling to Understand Your Options for COVID-19 Financial Relief Under the CARES Act?
Please join BurgherGray’s Gopal Burgher, Chris Klug, and Gaurav Parikh for an up-to-the-minute webinar discussion of the most pressing business and legal considerations for the financial relief assistance in response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
This comprehensive program will address:
- The CARES Act and the key differences between the principal SBA COVID-19 business loan relief programs (EIDL and PPP)
- Frequently asked questions about the COVID-19 financial relief assistance
- How to apply for SBA administered COVID-19 related financial assistance
- Common misunderstandings about the SBA loan programs
- Eligibility of immigrant owned businesses
- Available tax relief
Thursday, April 9, 2020
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET
Join us for the live event, or register today to receive notification when the recordings become available.