Burgher Gray attorneys have handled significant cases in appellate courts throughout the country. Our attorneys have briefed matters before the United States Supreme Court, the United States Courts of Appeals and state appellate courts.
Our attorneys take a creative approach to appellate advocacy, while performing the necessary services relating to appeals. Those services include:
- perfecting the appeal and preparing the record appropriately from the trial or intermediate court
- briefing and arguing appeals on the merits, with an eye toward the client’s overall business objectives
- preparing and opposing petitions for review in the U.S. Supreme Court and state supreme courts
- preparing amicus briefs
- briefing and arguing appeals before various federal and state regulatory bodies
- advising clients on appellate issues that may arise during trial phase.