Gopal Burgher Guest on Sirius Radio Program The Small Business Report
Gopal Burgher was a guest on the Sirius XM show “The Small Business Report” with Carl Brown& Sharrarne Morton on Channel 141 Thursday, November 2, 2017.
On the show, he addressed the following questions. Please enjoy the audio of the show if any of these topics are of interest you.
- Do I need a business License?
- Have I selected the correct business structure?
- What’s the best option, an LLC or an S Corporation?
- What should be In my Operating Agreement or Bylaws?
- What is a Legal Business Partnership?
- How can I protect the name of my business?
- How do I ensure legal compliance?
- What contracts does my business need?
- Can I use personal assets in running my business?
- What are some common risks I should be guarding against?
- What should I consider before taking on investors?
- Do I need an attorney?