Sandra Honegan-Pounder has over 18 years of experience representing clients in various corporate transaction matters. Her principal areas of focus are finance and M&A, including securities law compliance, mergers, stock and asset acquisitions and dispositions, debt and equity securities offerings, including tax-exempt financings, tender offers, angel and venture capital investing, securitizations and leveraged financing. Other areas of practice includes general corporate and commercial transactions and real estate and community development. Ms. Honegan-Pounder has represents issuers, lenders, borrowers, investors, including public and private companies and domestic and multi-national corporations.
- Capital Markets and Finance
- General Corporate & Commercial Transactions
- Real Estate and Community Development
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 1997
- B.S., cum laude, Anthropology, Biology and Chemistry, Lehman College (CUNY), 1984
- State of New York
- State of New Jersey