OF COUNSEL | MIAMI
Laline Concepcion-Veloso, an experienced litigator, represents businesses and individuals with complex commercial and business litigation matters. She litigates contested matters in state and federal courts in Florida, on the plaintiff and defense sides. Ms. Concepcion-Veloso has handled disputes involving breach of contract, collections, real estate, fiduciary duty claims, fraud, and intellectual property violations. In addition, Ms. Concepcion-Veloso handles corporate, transactional and estate planning matters, and represents individuals on complex marital and family law matters, including dissolution of marriage, and prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
Prior to joining BurgherGray, Ms. Concepcion-Veloso was a partner at an international, middle market law firm.
- Business Litigation
- Mergers & Acquistions
- General Corporate & Commercial Transactions
- Estate & Trusts
- J.D., University of Miami
- B.S., Florida International University
- State of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida