Burgher Gray counts among its client roster over the years numerous middle-market companies. We have served as outside general counsel to mid-stage companies across a variety of industries, including midstream/downstream petroleum and bio-fuel products companies, information technology government contractors, real estate developers, construction services companies, architectural firms, telecommunications services providers, a multimedia video production companies, not-for-profit corporations, subsea cable system operators, gold mining companies, and retail furniture companies.
Burgher Gray has provided advice and counsel to middle-market companies on the full spectrum of corporate, transactional and commercial matters, including the following:
- Teaming arrangements and joint ventures,
- project finance and secured lending transactions,
- private equity and venture capital investments,
- public and private securities offerings,
- mergers, acquisitions and divestitures,
- corporate, LLC and partnership governance matters,
- employment agreements,
- stock option and other deferred compensation plans,
- tax planning matters, and
- commercial contracts such as software licenses, information technology development agreements, services agreements, real property leases and various types of procurement contracts.