STEVAN A. SANDBERG
OF COUNSEL | NEW YORK
Stevan A. Sandberg is Of Counsel at BurgherGray. Based in the firm’s New York office, Mr. Sandberg’s principal practice area is real estate, with a focus on commercial office, industrial and retail lease transactions. His real estate experience is comprehensive, also including acquisitions and dispositions, financing, joint ventures and property development. Mr. Sandberg has represented landlords and tenants, buyers and sellers, lenders and borrowers, and investors, as well as brokers, appraisers, consultants and other real estate professional service providers. Other practice areas include general corporate and commercial transactions.
Prior to joining BurgherGray, Mr. Sandberg was a real estate attorney at several large New York City law firms and in-house at The Rockefeller Group. He has also served as General Counsel to Cushman & Wakefield, Inc., as Executive Vice President of operations at Rockefeller Center Properties, Inc., and has led real estate consulting groups at Cushman & Wakefield and The Staubach Company.
- Real Estate Leasing, Development and Financing
- Joint Ventures
- General Corporate and Commercial Transactions
- J.D., cum laude, Harvard Law School (Notes and Comments Editor, The Harvard International Law Journal)
- A.B., summa cum laude, Dartmouth College (Colby Government Prize)
- State of New York
- Supreme Court of the United States