GOPAL M. BURGHER
Gopal M. Burgher is a Partner at BurgherGray (New York). Mr. Burgher’s principal practice area is capital markets and finance, with a focus on structured finance and securitization transactions, including collateralized loan obligations, residential mortgage-backed securities, asset-backed securities, asset-based lending, and structured products and derivatives transactions. His finance experience is quite extensive, however, and also includes banking and institutional investing, public finance, and real estate finance transactions. Mr. Burgher has represents issuers, arrangers, underwriters/initial purchasers, lenders, borrowers, asset managers, credit and liquidity support providers, and other transaction parties in various capital markets public and private debt and equity finance transactions. Other areas of practice include real estate and community development, M&A, and general corporate and commercial transactions.
Prior to joining BurgherGray, Gopal was Counsel in the structured finance/capital markets group at McKee Nelson LLP (New York), before which he spent approximately 10 years at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP (New York).
- Capital Markets and Finance
- General Corporate & Commercial Transactions
- Real Estate and Community Development
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 1997 (Association of the Bar of the City of New York Fellow)
- B.A., magna cum laude, Political Science and Philosophy, The State University of New York, College at Fredonia, 1994
- State of New York