Arian F. Jabbary
Arian F. Jabbary is a corporate associate in BurgherGray’s New York office. He is pending admission to the New York State Bar.
Arian’s practice includes Corporate & Commercial Transactions, Intellectual Property & Technology, and Cybersecurity & Data Privacy. His work consists of business formation, commercial contracts, and cybersecurity compliance, as well as trademark, copyright and licensing, with a specialization in the luxury/apparel industries.
Before joining BurgherGray, Arian worked at Citigroup, Inc. as well as two NYC law firms. Arian received his law degree with an Intellectual Property & Information Law certificate from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law where he served as Staff Editor for the Arts & Entertainment Law Journal, Executive Editor for the Cardozo Jurist, Founder and Chair of the Fashion Law Society, as well as Lead Research Assistant under Mrs. Barbara Kolsun, Director of the Cardozo Fashion, Arts, Media and Entertainment Law Institute (FAME).
Arian is a member of the Corporate, M&A and Securities Subcommittee of the National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms (NAMWOLF), the New Lawyer Institute of the NYC Bar Association, and the Cardozo School of Law Fashion Law Alumni Committee.
- General Corporate & Commercial Transactions
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Cybersecurity & Data Privacy
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2017
- B.A., cum laude, Political Science with minor in Philosophy, The University of Georgia, 2014
- State of New York pending
- OneTrust Certified Privacy Management Professional (OTCP)
- Acknowledged for contributions in forward of Fashion Law: Cases and Materials (ISBN: 978-1611634891)
- U.S. Film Incentives, co-authored for Inter-American Association of Intellectual Property (ASIPI)